Saturday, May 1, 2010

Battle not with pixels lest you become one.

No comments:
 

Hello all,
It has been awhile since my last post so I figured I'd share with you kind folk a behind the pixels look at my new profile pic for facebook.

green screen(after cropping)
This image came out of a green screen shooting run that ran all night for another project I am currently working on.

color corrected and centered
I decided to go for a saving private ryan feel with less saturation and higher contrast.

detail composite
I added cigar embers, smoke, grunge, text, and markings

background composite
For the background I downloaded images of a brickwall, plaster walls and bullethole. I then composited and color corrected the images to create a wartorn backdrop for the subject.
final composite
Here I added some wear and tear to the image to give it a more aged look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff