Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shine a light in the dark

No comments:
 
A flyer I designed for a close friend who is leading a unique bible study in the Cincinnati area. Check out the design and if you live in the Cinci. area check out the bible study.

All fonts from dafont.com. All textures and images from cgtextures.com

More post coming as I find the time. In the meantime you can check out my wife and I's blog about our garden(s), activities, home remodeling and whatever adventures we are living out in our new life together as one. If you are into food and/or a healthy lifestyle check out my wife's most excellent food blog (free and yummy money saving tips inside)!

EDIT  8.26.2012 - Uploaded a revised design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff