Pages
Blog
Portfolio
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cobalt's Sketchblog
The art and experiments of Cobalt Cox.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Easter 2011
Posted by
Cobalt Cox
on
Sunday, April 24, 2011
No comments:
Labels:
graphic design
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
The Town of Telegraph
The following images are work from a group of four students in my most recent week long 3D summer class at CSTCC . These students had very l...
Dead Possum Possy
The Dead Possum Possy, a rag tag gang of illiterate folk from the holler' with big ambitions to become folk rappers. There newest hits ...
Inspiration and Fascination
Took some time off to take the wife on a date and meet artist in the Chattanooga area. Having moved away for schooling and returning to my ...
Changing Creativity
stuboltstudios.com The secret is out my good friend and business partner, Stuart Sigrest, and I have started our own company: Stubolt Studi...
Something Different
Battle not with pixels lest you become one.
Hello all, It has been awhile since my last post so I figured I'd share with you kind folk a behind the pixels look at my new profile ...
Shine a light in the dark
A flyer I designed for a close friend who is leading a unique bible study in the Cincinnati area. Check out the design and if you live in th...
Composited Composition
Here are some background composites of a recent project I have been working on with some fellow mates for a siggraph project. I'll add a...
Bright lights and bloody sketches.
Hello Ladies and Gents, I've been pretty busy with pressing projects lately. Here are a couple of sketches I have done during the mayhe...
Video is up!
Greetings all, The siggraph video is up! Summary: This is a narrative music video that was inspired by the CNR music video produced by...
Labels
3D
(3)
composites
(8)
contact
(1)
environments
(6)
game art
(1)
graphic design
(11)
photography
(8)
sketches
(18)
speed paintings
(19)
stubolt studios
(3)
Untitled Project
(8)
video
(5)
wallpapers
(1)
Archives
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(2)
Something Different
Easter 2011
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
All artwork © 2011-2013 Cobalt Cox. Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment